Tired of running out of things to do with your family and friends when camping? Buying camping gifts to bring along the next time you’re heading outdoors can be a lifesaver.
From playing games in the tent to preparing camp meals, there are so many things you can do while camping.
If you’re stuck for ideas and don’t know what to bring on your next holiday try one of our top picks for camping games, cooking utensils, pots and pans, and fun family activities like bocce ball.
You’re guaranteed to have the best camping trip yet.
1. MPOWERD Luci Original: Solar Inflatable Light
- Sturdy construction
- Can stay inflated for a long time
- Multiple colors available
The MPOWERD Luci Original: Solar Inflatable Light is perfect for your camping, backpacking, or emergency kits, or for when you just need some extra light in your life. They are bright when you need them to be, and dim when you don’t. It’s a simple design, but it’s one that is effective.
It’s lightweight and has multiple colors to choose from. It’s easy to recharge this light, although you may want to invest in one of their special as well, since it’s easier to store when it’s compact. Definitely something worth buying for the price. Can be charged by hand crank or sunlight.
2. Lodge Deep Camp Dutch Oven
- Cast iron is pricier but provides better heat transfer and more even heat
- Can be used for cooking almost anything
- Season it at home, save yourself time on the trail
- Holds even heat for an extended period of time
- Withstands extremely high temperatures
- Heavy, about 10 pounds
- Needs a little care. Don’t put it in the dishwasher.
The best way to describe the camp dutch oven is to say that it’s one of the most versatile camping tools that you can take on your trip. There are a thousand and one things that you can cook up in it. It all depends on how creative you feel.
Camp dutch ovens were first used by a number of early American explorers and pioneers. They were used to cook a real meal for an entire group of people.
The camp dutch oven can be used to pretty much cook every type of food you can imagine. This includes making bread, pastries, pizzas, baking, waffles, bacon, eggs and even cakes. You can even make fondue and stews.
3. Kindling Cracker Firewood Splitter
- Item Material 1,made of steel quality,very durable.
- 2, It is work with the method 4,just need hard force and little angle,to get the firewood excellently.
- 3,This kindling split has a anti-skid foot design, making it stable and not easy to slide.
- 4, The Foot Plate has a v-shaped design, that will not cause any labor when using, simple and easy.
Item No. SPLIT-2 Material steel Size 25.5*8.7*1.7CM Max wood diameter 8.7 inches Max wood thickness 1.3 inches Weight 0.5 kg
Package size: 25.5*14.5*5 cm
4. Sportsman Pocket Chainsaw 36 Inch Long Chain & FREE Fire Starter Best Compact Folding Hand Saw Tool
- Comes with a built-in firestarter
- Easily stored
- Comes with a lifetime warranty
- Only weighs 1 pound
It’s no secret that having a way to cut wood while camping is essential. This 36” folding chainsaw uses a chain to cut through wood and logs. This is a compact tool that is great for camping and hunting. It’s very light, only weighing 1 pound.
This is great for trimming branches and cutting twigs and logs.
You can create a fire with the built-in fire starter by using the flint and steel. This is very light, compact, and convenient. If you’re looking for a portable chainsaw that can help you with some wood cutting, then we recommend this.
5. Stansport Cast Iron Camping Tripod
- Locking mechanism for stability
- Durable steel construction
- Easy to clean
- Can support up to 10 pounds of weight
- 10 year warranty
- Easy to assemble
- Sturdy and stable
This Stansport tripod is a real bargain for a cast iron tripod, and it has received some amazing reviews from the customers that have purchased it. This is because it is so sturdy and durable, and it can hold up to 10 pounds.
Because of its cast iron construction this means that it is really heavy, so it can be cumbersome to transport. It is one of the lower price point cast iron tripods on the market, and it is definitely not as solid as the more expensive tripods, but its stability cannot be beaten.
This tripod is really easy to clean and maintain, so you can make use of this year after year. It folds up really easily, and the legs fold into the center so it easy to transport.
6. Can Glass Set
- Set of 4 can glasses
- Durable, heavy-duty 16-ounce can glasses
- Holds 12-ounce cans
- Durable Stemware
- Dishwasher safe
- Rust proof
- Hand wash recommended
This set of 4 can glasses serves two purposes. Not only do they serve as can glasses, but they also come with a topographic map design. It’s a great looking glasses set that you’ll love to use.
These glasses are hard to break. The quality of the glasses is simply great and we highly recommend them.
7. MOON LENCE Outdoor Ultralight Portable Folding Chairs
- Durable, heavy-duty
- Portable and light to carry
- Folds up to be easy to store
This portable camp chair is a sleek, lightweight, and comfortable way to enjoy your outdoor excursions. It's also a great gift idea for your loved ones.
This chair can be set up in three simple steps and is ideal for any outdoor enthusiast that wants a lightweight chair that they can take with them as their travels bring them to new destinations. It's sturdy yet lightweight and has a really nice carrying bag for easy storing and tagging along when you travel.
8. Solar Panel
- Compact and portable
- Can charge multiple devices at once
- Charging can be slow when there is not a lot of sun
- Not waterproof
When camping, nothing is worse than running out of battery power for cellphones or tablet. This portable solar panel will make sure that this doesn’t happen anymore.
This foldable solar panel is just 2.76” x 7.25” x 0.43”. It’s lightweight at 0.7 pounds, and it’s compact, so whenever you need to take it with you, you can fold it and put it in any bag.
And when the sun strikes, you can direct the solar panel and charge up your device.
9. TETON Sports Camp Pillow; Great
- Helps you stay comfy at night
- Washable and dryer safe
Water Repellent, Stay Dry and Comfortable.
Teton Sports is best known for its multi-sport products, and they're merging one of their bestselling items with a camping pillow. The Camping Pillow is the perfect combination of travel and camping gear.
This pillow easily stuffs into a suitcase or backpack, then you can easily remove it when you're camping or outdoors at a concert. The poly fil can be rinsed and reinserted. You can use the pillow without the poly fil on shorter trips, too.
10. Hunter Safety System Night-n-Day Trail Markers
- Includes 10 green, 10 red, and 10 yellow markers
- Trail markers are 3” diameter, and 1” tall
- Can be used in temperatures ranging from -40F to 120F
- Conforms to ASTM F496-95 Grade
- Sometimes difficult to remove from the ground after being driven into it
- The inks can fade
The Night-n-Day trail markers are for you if you’ve ever gotten lost at night because there are no trails marked. The price is affordable and they work well in the daytime too, which means that you can mark a trail for those following you. The markers work well in daylight, but if you want to use them at night, it’s easy to make that happen. What you’ll need is a black light. Have a friend hold the light so that you can see where you’ve driven the marker into the ground.
11. generec Multi Function Rolling Cooler Picnic Camping Outdoor w/Table & 2 Chairs Red
- Great for tailgating and outdoor parties
- Durable build
If you are planning a fun outdoor picnic in the park, then this picnic table is the perfect accessory. It is a portable table and can be folded.
The table collapses into the trunk of your car or the space behind your seats in your SUV. It can easily be moved around while keeping your drinks cool and your food fresh.
The table is made from vented material so that the wind cools your food too. It comes with a table top grill surface, which means that this table can be turned into a cooking station.
12. OuterEQ Camping Cookware Outdoor Mess Kit Lightweight Backpacking Cooking Set Picnic Pots and Pans
- Top grade materials used
- Non-stick coating
- Quick heat up
- Large cooking surface
- Durable handle
- No lids
- Not ideal for stirring or mixing
The OuterEQ mess kit is a camping mess kit that is made up of three nested stainless steel pots, six color-coded cooking accessories including a pair of silicon oven mitts and aluminum torch handles.
Each piece has been made with high-grade aluminum, so it won’t rust or corrode over time. Since aluminum is a very good conductor of heat, this means that the pots won’t rust and heat up quite quickly. It’s been coated with a non-stick coating on the interior, so your cookware will be easier to clean.
The OuterEQ camping mess kit can be collapsed to fit inside its accompanying carry bag, so it doesn’t take up a lot of space in your car. Since aluminum is lightweight, this means that the cookware will be lighter in weight compared to other cookware.
13. Outdoor Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker,Kunodi Wireless Portable Mini Shower Travel Speaker
When it comes to whether you should purchase a tablet as a gift for your children or even as a gift for yourself, you have to be very careful. Some tablets are so versatile that they can be used in multiple ways. For example, you might be able to use your tablet to read books, play games, surf the Internet, and even to interact with other people by chatting and sharing pictures. However, you have to look at where your tablet is being used. Tablets can be great in a testing environment.
Tablets are also very beneficial when used in a classroom setting where students will be using the device as a study tool. Some students enjoy using tablets when playing educational games. When compared to cell phones or laptops, tablets are not only more convenient because they are portable, they are also inexpensive. In the following paragraphs, you'll find everything that you need to know to make the right purchase.
14. RODH Running Jogging Led Safety Lights Night Walking Running Gear Wearable Super Bright USB Rechargeable Battery
- Can also be used as a strobe/flashing light
- Fully adjustable; easily lengthened or shortened
- The wire is also larger and thicker than most
- Advantages of wireless lights: no electrical connection, no cables to tether you, and you can move around freely with no limitations
- Has a lower price
- Very lightweight
- 5 colors to choose from
- The light is not bright enough for detailed situations
- The front weighs down the head and cuts off circulation
- We didn't like the battery compartment, but we understand that's just to keep the lights safe
- The lights are not easy to switch on
- The buttons are not responsive
If you're not looking to spend too much money on running Jogging safety lights that can make the difference during the darkest night, then this is the perfect Jogging light for you. And in addition you can also use this as a strobe or flashing light.
15. Gobi Gear SegSac Traveler
- * Multi compartment * Lightweight * 5% lighter than similar products * Durable * Compact * Comfortable * Versatile * Great hang tags for easy organization * Airline approved * Multiple compartments keep everything organized
16. TNH Outdoors Premium Self Inflating Sleeping Pad Lightweight Foam Padding and Superior Insulation Great
- Provides good insulation
- Thick outer skin
- Can be stored in small spaces
- Comes with a nylon double locking zipper so it stays shut
- Entirely hand washable
- Two colors available
- Can be used for different purposes
- Inflates and deflates fast
This self-inflating sleeping pad from TNH Outdoors is a good choice for hikers or campers. It has an advanced foam padding and an exceptional insulation. It comes in a thick outer sleeve. It has a double locking zipper which provides protection against the cold.
It is entirely hand washable and made of nylon material. Two colors are available for this item. It can be stored in small spaces. The item measures 20 inches long and 77 inches wide. You will receive a free stuff sack with it. The foam on this item is 0.8 inches thick, and the valve located at its end allows you to inflate and deflate it.
This item weighs just two pounds, and it is relatively light. Users have appreciated its quality. It could be good for camping, backpacking, hiking as well as for those who have back problems because it provides good support.
17. Bushcraft 101: A Field Guide to the Art of Wilderness Survival
- Easy to understand beginner instruction
- Lots of high-quality photos
- Plenty of practical advice
- Very practical case studies and scenarios
- Amazing book for beginners and for experts alike
- Not very attractive on the inside
- Book could have more information
The Bushcraft 101: A Field Guide to the Art of Wilderness Survival by Dave Canterbury starts out with very clear instructions for even the most novice person to quickly learn basic survival skills and then builds on that foundation in a step-by-step manner.
The book is written with the idea of the reader being in a real life survival situation. He presents case studies to demonstrate how the skills learned in the book can be used in everyday survival situations.
However, Canterbury's advice isn't limited to just regular survival situations. The book includes great tips for hunting, camping, fishing, combat techniques, and everything else you need to thrive in the wild.
18. The New Camp Cookbook: Gourmet Grub
- Great gift for food lovers
- Covers great meals for camping
- Menu ideas make it easier to prepare meals
- Step-by-step guides are useful
- Huge variety of dishes
Whether you’re a camping newbie or a seasoned vet, you’ll definitely love to gift any camper this book on great meals for camp sites!
The New Camp Cookbook is a high-quality guide that caters wonderfully to the busy commuter. It covers everything from planning beer can chicken to making Irreverent brownies.
The author of The New Camp Cookbook, Roxie King, was able to deliver a high-quality gift idea for food lovers with this simple camping cookbook.
This is what I am most excited about as I organize all of this cool camping gear information into a book. I get the benefits of camping with my family plus I also get to eat all of the great food my wife and daughters are preparing. I guess I'm a lucky guy.