Just in time for some last minute gift shopping in 2019, here is a list of some space themed gifts that will surely appeal to anyone! As this is the last gift-shopping season of the year, you should check out this list of one-of-a-kind space themed gifts I’ve put together for you below!
These space themed gifts are the perfect last minute holiday gifts you can give to friends, family, and co-workers.
From books to clothing and everything in between, I’ve put together a list of cool space themed gifts you can get for anyone!
|NASA Roll-Top Backpack||Best Overall|| |
|NASA Stickers||Budget Pick|| |
|Snurk Duvet Cover Set Duvet Cover||Upgrade Pick|| |
1. NASA Roll-Top Backpack
- Strong, durable material and stitching
- International Space Station symbol
- TSA checkpoint friendly
- Minimum weight: 49 oz.
- Requires: AAA Batteries, not included.
- Soft, comfortable material
- Water-resistant material
- The straps are not padded
- The bag is too small to hold a laptop
- Bag has no outside pocket
- Bag needs to be recharged after several hours
It’s hard to believe that we actually carry around so many things we don’t need. If you’re looking to go minimalist and bring less to work, school, or just any trip, then this backpack will be your best friend.
The NASA roll-top backpack is exactly what you need. It’s the space-age bag that any NASA lover would be proud to own. It’s made with the highest quality material that makes it super durable.
This backpack was designed for space station crew by NASA so that they can have a bug-out bag on the surface. Don’t worry, it will also work just fine on the earth. It’s made to handle the extreme of outer space and the high temperature of deep space.
2. Antique Map of the Moon
- Based on an historic image from the 1800s.
- High quality paper.
- Affordable price
- Ideal for college dorm room decor.
- Great for space fans.
- Suits Asian, European and American styles.
- Some people though the graphic looked too old.
- Imagine opening the gift box and seeing a framed black and white map of the moon! This larger than life size antique map of the moon is based on an original river map that was made in 1858.
What’s interesting is that this image has appeared on several other items. So another lover of this map might have already owned a pendant or a t-shirt with this same image on it.
Now there is another option to welcome a unique and distinctive item into the home.
To some it might be strange to see a picture of the moon on a map, but we think it’s interesting. It could almost be a precursor to space travel.
3. Bonangel Men's Fun Dress Socks-Colorful Funny Novelty Crew Socks Pack,Art Socks
- Fun socks that capture your imagination
- Great quality
- Funny and unique designs
- Gloves may run small
- Socks have smaller sized heel and toe sections
And Gift for Him, Women, Kids.
These Adult Edible Undies come in a bunch of bright colors to capture your imagination and mix things up in the bedroom. They're made with corn-based compound, which means they're edible, but also non-toxic, hypo-allergenic, and odorless.
They're also thin to the touch and breathable to make sure your partner gets the level of comfort they deserve.
4. FLYPARTY 6 Pcs Cute Enamel Lapel Pins Sets Cartoon Animal Plant Fruits Foods Brooches Creative Pin Badges
- Very affordable
- 12 pins, 3 different styles
- High-quality enamel
- Nice gift idea for collectors
This cute enamel pin set features 12 pins, 3 different styles, and a beautiful velvet gift box. The pins are made of high quality brass and enamel, and the different sizes can be used for several applications.
You’ll get a lot of pins for your buck with this set, and you’ll be able to dress them up on different types of clothing. The pins are well made and of good quality, and the colors are vibrant.
The pins appear to be encased in the small decorative box, but you’ll have to assemble them yourself. The pins are very affordable, and it’s a fun gift for a vintage pin collector.
5. CHARMKING 7 Planet Necklace Sun Moon Galaxy Space Necklace Dangle Planets Solar System Charm Necklace
- Chain made of high-quality stainless steel
- Set includes a moon and a star pendant
- Well-made which is no wonder for the affordable price it comes for
- Comes with an 18-inch chain
- Beautiful with the clothes of any color
- Silver or rose gold-tone finish
- Absolutely delightful for the young learner to have a glimpse at the galaxy
Silver or rose gold-tone finish; coming in a set of the moon, the star and the necklace, this is the perfect gift for any young lady or someone who wants to take her at least a step nearer to Space; it comes with an 18-inch chain.
It is hard to imagine with the affordable price. It is absolutely high-quality and very well made with a round pendant of the moon and the star, as well as a solar system that includes also the big planets divided in two parts and the small one in the middle. This little one is definitely the Earth because of the different colors in the necklace.
The moon is surrounded with different silver rings, while the necklace is completed with the star coming into view. The necklace is also wonderful because of the different colors it comes with.
6. GAMAGO Bandages
- Naturally breathable
- 100 percent water-resistant
- Good price
- Attractive packaging
- Supplied in sterilized and easy to open plastic pouch
- Numerous size options
All-Purpose, Durable, Miniature.
Bandages can be a bit boring. And there’s no way to get around that fact that they’re a necessary, utilitarian item. But they don’t have to be dull.
Why not inject a little fun into this all-too-common scenario? If you have a friend who loves space travel, then the GAMAGO bandages will make a fun gift.
7. NASA Retro Vintage Space Shuttle T Shirt & Stickers
- Great for the entire family
- Great for kids and adults
The vintage space shuttle T shirt and stickers combination from NASA looks stylish and fun. This neat space-inspired piece of stuff is a great gift for the entire family. Any Star Trek lover or space enthusiast would fall in love with this official NASA photo shirt and stickers combo.
Made from 100% cotton, this shirt looks official and authentic, although it’s printed to be very attractive and eye-catching. The colorful retro style vintage NASA shirt has a cool and cute print of the vintage NASA space shuttle taken near the surface of the moon.
The miniature NASA space shuttle shirt also comes with two awesome NASA space shuttle and moon stickers to use on your laptop, notebook, calendar or any other place you can think of. The NASA space shuttle shirt and stickers combo comes with the classic NASA logo, the official NASA name, as well as the vintage NASA space shuttle patch.
8. Butts in Space: The Card Game
Butts in Space: the Card Game of Outer Space Existence is one of the smartest card games I’ve played in a long time. The cards make you laugh out loud, which means that it’s hard to stay focused.
9. Plyopic All-in-One Yoga Mat
- Easy to clean
- No slip grip
The Plyopic Yoga Mat is one of the best yoga towels and mats you’d ever want to own. The high-quality natural rubber prevents odor and bacteria from building up, so you can skip the tedious wash and clean process. It’s completely odorless and easy to clean.
This yoga mat is eco-friendly, hypoallergenic, and comfortable. The mat is sturdy and allows for maximum grip and traction with no slipping. The non-slip technology also makes it perfect for hot yoga.
10. Mind-glowing 3D Moon Lamp
- * Battery charged
* Easy to clean
* Uses low energy LED lights
This space-age inspired lamp is even on our list of top gifts for women! And that’s because it can be used in virtually any setting and looks particularly great in modern homes.
The light is fixed on top of the wooden stand and it adjusts a full 360 degrees. You can tilt it from side to side and up and down. It also comes with a touch-control remote, which makes it even easier to control the direction and color of the light.
11. Martine Mall Moon Constellations Tapestry Wall Tapestry Bohemian Wall Hanging Tapestries Wall Blanket Wall Art Wall Decor Beach Tapestry Sunset Tapestry
- Amazing quality and detail
- Backed by 100% money back guarantee
- Looks beautiful digitally touched up
- Ideal for dorms and apartment living spaces
- Digitally restored, touched up by professional artist
- Beautiful bright eye-catching colors
- Specially designed to fit any home, dorm, apartment, bedroom, living room, travel, hotel, guest room, vacation home, cottage, camper and RV
- Indoor decorative wall art (No framing needed!)
- Includes a description of the art piece and image details
- Hang with or without a frame
- Not recommended to place over a crib or a bed
- Need a really big wall space to hang this tapestry
Martine Mall moon can be mounted on any flat and smooth surface like your living room wall, bedroom, dorm, office, work office space, baby nursery, kids’s room, etc.
The tapestry is made of 100% Polyester, and is super high-quality and durable. It’s a lightweight tapestry, and is designed with gorgeous color palette and beautiful details. It comes from a smoke-free and pet-free home.
12. The Unemployed Philosophers Guild Heat Changing Constellation Mug
"Constellation mugs are a delightful way to enjoy your favorite drink! Add some hot coffee or tea to this mug, and watch the constellations magically appear on the moon and stars on the reverse side of the mug."
This is a cool looking mug that comes with illustrated instructions to help you locate the constellations. To make the full constellations appear, you'll need to add very hot liquid to the mug. It's also dishwasher safe.
13. Soondar Creative Spaceman Astronaut LED Flexible USB Light
- Sharp 3D image
- Great for nightstand lighting
- Sturdy with good grip
- Light is very bright
Wouldn’t it be cool if you could have an astronaut sitting your desk or night stand to watch over your work? This incredibly awesome astronaut image printed on a rubber material is waterproof and shockproof.
The Soondar Flexible Light is an astronaut USB lapel light. It is a cute gift to give to your friends or family members. The light includes an elastic strap and the USB cable.
This astronaut light measures 2.5 inches in length and has a nice USB connector. This practical USB lapel light can be used as a torch, bookmark, lapel light, etc.
14. NASA Stickers
- Bright colors
- Made from durable material
- Waterproof and weather-proof
- Decent price
- Not UV safe
- Not UV safe
- Comes off after time
If your kids are interested in space themed stickers, then this 50 pack may be the one for you. The stickers are bright, large, and made from vinyl. They are easy to apply and remove.
These vinyl stickers are non-toxic and environmentally friendly. They are a great teaching tool for kids and are designed with a variety of cute, funny, weird, and interesting characters. They are available in a few packages with different designs.
Consumers have reported that some of the stickers come off a little too easily. There have also been cases where they don’t stick well to the surface.
15. Cosmos Kitchen Knife Set in Gift Box
- The most beautiful knife set we have ever seen in our life
- Excellent quality
- Perfect for beginners
- Comes with a useful and very well-made knife sharpener
- Each set of knives have different colored handles, which we love since it makes it easier to identify them
- Also comes in a beautiful and stylish wooden box that we think make it an incredible gift option
- The knifes are a bit heavy
- Might be too big for some people
Kai is a well-known knife making company that has been in the business for decades. Kai is known for its quality but relatively affordable kitchen knives.
The Kai Cutlery 10 Piece Knife Set in a Gift Box is a perfect 10-piece knife set for people who are just getting into cooking. The set comes with 10 different knives, including a chef’s knife, bread knife, carving knife, chef’s knife, santoku knife, paring knife, utility knife, 4-in-1 peeler, and curved vegetable knife.
16. Aeromax Astronaut Gloves
- Stylish and functional
- Large NASA patches for added pop
- A great way to keep your hands warm
- Comfortable fit
- The weightless feel does not affect your grip
- Silky soft lining for added comfort
American astronauts use this type of gloves on shuttle missions while they walk in space. Those astronauts are now coming back and wanting their gloves too. The Aeromax Astronaut Gloves are winners of the Silver Award at the 2001 World Invention Show.
When the space shuttle rocket is launching, the gloves get blasted off the astronaut’s hands because they have to grip onto handrails. The Aeromax Astronaut Gloves were created to help solve this problem.
The foam on these gloves replicate the flexibility and fit of the original astronaut gloves. The Aeromax Astronaut Gloves also have another major benefit too. They’re made right, so they can withstand the rigors of washing and drying machines.
17. Custom Personalized Star Constellation Map
Nature, Gift for Her, Engagement Gift, Gifts for Women, Birthday Gifts, Christmas Gift.
A custom star constellation map is a reward well-given to any individual on any birthday, anniversary, and/or any other special day.
Accurate star maps created using the latest technology and data available by Sky View.
18. BlissLights Sky Lite
- Easy to use
- Installs easily
- No assembly required
- No tools required
- Moves easily
- Energy efficient
- Can project on any surface
- Comes in two colors: Silver and Black
- Works on any flat surface; ceiling, wall, floor, etc.
- Can be used for mood lighting
- Bought two for a child’s room. One did not work out of the box
- Some people found the mounting to be difficult
19. The NASA Archives. 60 Years in Space
- 192 pages
- Pictures and text
- True NASA history
- Enjoyable and easy to read
Mercury through ISS
The NASA Archives: 60 Years in Space: Mercury through ISS has been created to aid public understanding and awareness of the nation’s space program.
It provides a clear and broad view of NASA’s many activities and achievements since its beginning in the late 1940s.
20. Snurk Duvet Cover Set Duvet Cover
Easy to Make Up, Personalized, Great Gift for Kids 12-24 Months of Age.
One unique space-related product that we're very fond is the great astronaut duvet cover set by Snurk. What makes this set great for children 12 to 24 months of age is, among others, the fact that it comes in a twin size for children as young as 12 months (or 24 months).
This way, your child can see and feel what it's like to sleep in their own bed. The pillow comes in a standard size and features a cute astronaut face that is printed on the pillowcase, just like on the duvet cover. As such, they'll feel like the standard bed is theirs and they're in the astronaut's residence!
21. Galaxy Girls: 50 Amazing Stories of Women in Space
- New stories feature women from all over the world
- Narrated by a professional actress
- Great for kids
This is a cool book filled with true stories, facts, and illustrations of women in space. A majority of the stories take place during the 20th century and center around women of different countries in space as well as women who continue to inspire those in space.
It contains stories from space innovators, astronauts, and trailblazers. This book offers a nice variety of stories from various women in the space field across the globe, including women from different ethnicities who have achieved remarkable feats in various fields from oceanography to robotics.
I’ve been an overprotective mommy for years but I’m not about to be a helicopter mother when it comes to my little girl’s future. She has to learn for herself. She has to go through hardships to grow stronger. As her mother, I have to constantly remind myself that all these I can only do on my part to make her stronger.
22. LEGO Ideas NASA Apollo Saturn V 21309 Outer Space Model Rocket
This NASA Apollo rocket kit from LEGO Ideas is the perfect addition to your collection of LEGO space sets. It features a detailed Apollo Saturn V rocket with three removable boosters, three lunar modules, one command module and more.
This detailed rocket is about 33cm tall and it allows one or more rocket scientists to assemble it, if you know what we mean.
The set comes with a booklet about the real Apollo Saturn V rocket and the Moon landings, as well as historical facts and a reminder of the things that make our world a unique place to live, like Earth of course.
23. Gskyer Telescope
The Gskyer Telescope is a good telescope for beginner to intermediate amateur astronomers because of its easy to use and solid construction. The 80mm aperture is great for viewing the moon, and some of the brighter planets.
However, if you want to get a lot more in depth, you may want to consider a telescope with a bigger aperture. This telescope is not a bad choice, but if you are looking for a more serious scope, then you may want to check out some other models.
Whether it's a birthday, Christmas, wedding, graduation, or presidential in office, the gifts on this list are sure to please even the most difficult person on your shopping list.
You can explore the best space themed gift ideas from this page. Whether you need something for a school child, enthusiast, scientist, astronaut, or just the space lover in your life, you're sure to find the perfect gift here.
|NASA Roll-Top Backpack||Best Overall|| |
|NASA Stickers||Budget Pick|| |
|Snurk Duvet Cover Set Duvet Cover||Upgrade Pick|| |