Guys, you’ve got it easy. For you, a good stag party is just a few day’s worth of drinking fun in a foreign city with your buddies and the sole focus being to get wasted.
But for the girls, the bachelorette party is a whole different ball-game. A few day’s of drinking and partying won’t cut it with us. We need food, drinks, games, gifts, decorations, games, fabulous outfits, limo rides, pedicures, and the list goes on.
In some countries (e.g. Australia), stag parties are prohibited, but that has not stopped thousands of friends in Australia from gathering together to host the best bachelorette party they can.
Your friends will help you look for and deliver low-budget bachelorette party gift ideas that will prove useful for future and current parties.
Now, the guys are all in this together and can all help each other out here. If you have a few friends who also decided to celebrate their bachelorette parties together. Send them our way, and we’ll help them out with gifts, games, and ideas.
1. Oh, Susannah Tonight Not Tonight Reversible Throw Pillow Case Cover Fits 18×18 Insert Packaged in Gift Box Ideal
- Great size
- Easy assembly
- Looks great!
If you are a real or fake bride-to-be, this is the perfect bachelorette gift! This highly detailed pillow case is separated into two sides so you can show off your two-sided personality and go from looking all "girly" to all "wild" whenever you want! Tell your guests what they are allowed to do tonight and what they are forbidden to do tonight when out partying! It's totally cute and totally useful for the party-planner who has many things to remember.
Is your favorite part of a party when the lights go low and the music goes high, and you get the opportunity to dance the night away in your sexiest outfits? You're not going to want to miss out on the fun, and luckily with this bachelorette party sign, won't have to!
It's a great sign with strong, attractive wire that you can easily hang on the wall, but that also looks amazing against the wall without any propping! It’s a great size at 8" x 12" with a great weight-to-size ratio!
2. Kate Aspen Mr and Mrs Ring Dish
- Small but works very well
- White and black stripe look is very sleek
- Neat fitted lid
- Very good gift for the price
- Perfect for rings
- Good weight and size
It looks very fancy, whether you are using it for guests to put their rings or even for yourself to put your small jewelry or keys. It even looks very nice on display.
3. Snogisa 7 Piece Set to Have and to Hold Your Hair Back Bridesmaid Gifts Hair Tie Cards
- Different set for bride, bridesmaid and maid-of-honor
- Pretty packaging
- Has different style shades
- Quality material
- Can be attached to almost anything
- Some may prefer clips
- Won’t keep your hair tightly
If you’re serious about your hair, then you should consider getting high-quality hair ties. These stylish and practical hair ties are a great way to subtly rock your wedding colors. They’re also great promo items if you’ve decided to go with them as your party favors.
These hair ties are made from high-quality material that’s safe for your hair. They’re strong enough to keep your hair in place for hours but won’t give you headaches. You could even use it as a necklace or a bracelet if you want.
They come in different colors, and they’re completely customized if you want something else. This could be an awesome way to remember your beautiful wedding when you have to start working on your everyday silly hair styles.
4. xo, Fetti She Said Yaaas Bachelorette Party + Bridal Shower Cups
- Great bridal shower/bachelorette gift
- Made with a durable, flexible plastic
- Comes with a fun gold metallic confetti that easily spills all over the party
- The light-hearted design will put everyone in a celebratory mood
It’s hard to host a great bachelorette party without cups that serve as the centerpiece of the decorations. These cups are perfect in that they’re durable, and they’ll look great on your party table.
These cups can be top of the line bachelorette party favors too. Thanks to the included metallic gold confetti, you’ll easily be able to celebrate the soon-to-be bride.
Each set comes with 16 plastic cups, and will serve up to 16 people. The cups are pretty large, and they’re 16 ounces in size.
5. Engagement Celebration Wine Bottle Labels
- Function as wine bottle labels
- Moreover, they make a wonderful parting gift for your party guests
- They come in a beautiful gift box, making it very easy to wrap or give out as a gift
- They are reusable, which means no more losing bottle caps
- The stickers are actually flexible, not rigid
- The adhesive isn’t the strongest
If you want to give out something which is different and unexpected, then you’re in the right place. This is the perfect thing for your bachelorette party, engagement party or bridal shower.
This set of stickers are waterproof, which means that even after soaking these in alcoholic beverages, you’ll be able to peel them off.
The best part is that once you’re done, you can use them over and over again.
6. Topoox 50 Pack Cupcake Toppers Silver Glitter Diamond
- Stretchable and reusable
- Easy to use
- Cute and readily available
- Easy to clean
- Not great for smaller kids (some complained that they were unable to get them apart)
- Some reported being flimsy
- Some reported having a problem with the decals (had to be reapplied twice)
The Topoox 50 pack of sparkling cupcake toppers will make your bridal shower, baby shower, or birthday party a hit! This classic 5 inch shiny heart cupcake topper will decorate your red velvet cupcakes in style.
The topper will keep its shiny diamond look thanks to the top quality Acrylic material that it is made of. The heart cupcake toppers can be used again and again for other birthdays, holidays and other special occasions. If you’re looking for cupcake decorations ideas, then this is it.
7. Bachelorette Dare Card Party Game
- Fun bridal party game idea
- We love that there is a scratch off area so the bride can see what they have to do
- Great party favor idea
- Gets people talking
- Is not for strong brides-to-be
- It does not come with a card holder so you have to be creative
This is the perfect bachelorette party game. It comes in a small package and includes all the necessary stuff you need for 20 bridesmaids and the bride. The instructions on this game is simple so all you have to do is sit back and have fun. What we like best about the game is the scratch off area so you don’t mess up the card and you can see what you are supposed to do.
Some things you need to keep in mind when you play this game is that if you are not into embarrassing yourself or other people it may not be a good game for you. So again, just have fun.
8. Drinking Buddies Classic Themed Reuseable Glass Drink Markers
- Bachelorette party table must-have
- Matching party favors are so cute!
- Helps to avoid wine & champagne spillage
- Each is a little larger than a quarter and fits nicely around the stem of glasses.
- Makes for fun ice breaker
- Helps to keep track of each glass and who drank from it.
- Make sure you don’t lose the markers yourself!
9. Miss to Mrs Trucker Hat Bride Gift Bride Hat Bride Cap Bachelorette Party Caps Gift Bride to Be Gift Bridal Shower Gift Bride Baseball Cap
The yelp reviews on this hat make the bride-to-be happy. Its reviews speak of its elasticity, quality, and most of all, great customer service. This hat is an easy one-stop shop for the bachelorette. It works for the beach, the bar, or even the party.
With its 46 cm (18 inches) circumference, the hat should fit most heads. Most brides find it a bit large for their head, and need to tie it under the chin, which isn’t exactly the most attractive thing.
10. Creative Brands Slant Collections
- * Can be used for spirits * Designed with 14-Ounce capacity * Shock absorbent
The Slant collections wine glass is made of heavy duty acrylic. They’re great for toasting the bride and the groom. Solidly made they are made to stand up to years of wear and tear.
The durable design is made to be microwave and dishwasher safe.
11. Just Married Bride Socks Knee High Wedding Socks Honeymoon Gifts Engagement Socks Bride Gift
- Available in multiple designs
- Soft and comfortable
When is a sock more than a sock? When it’s a bride’s sock. This cute little gift comes in many different designs and is an extremely versatile gift. Although the title of the product says “Just Married,” you can get separate sets of the initials of the bride and the groom, such as “Mr. & Mrs.,” or “Mrs. & Mr.,” or “King & Queen.” These cute little socks are a fair warning to the groom that the honeymoon is officially over.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Do you give favors at a bachelorette party?
What's a good gift for a bachelorette party?
Having been invited to more bachelorette parties than I care to remember, I have learned that there are two keys to these parties: free drinks and awesome games!
For the ladies:
Sexy lingerie: It’s a fun way to get the party started and to add to some fun photo opportunities. Gloves: It’s time to brush up on your whip cracking skills. Alcohol-free martinis: Everyone loves free drinks. You can save some cash and host a more classy event with these. Bowling shoes: Get ready to take some funny photos. Say goodbye to your dignity and try not to care what you look like in your shoes.
For the men:
What do you put in favor bags for Bachelorette?
Favor Bags – It is a nice idea to have favor bags for each girl, filled with candy, trinkets, thank you gifts, and other treats. Make sure that each bag contains items that are in line with the theme you have established. Also ask your guests to write on each bag what they personally would want for their bachelorette party. Then, start tracking your guest list, and incorporate these wishes into your theme planning.
Men Gifts – Getting something for the guys can be just as tricky as finding a a gift for the girls. However, the key to having a good time at the festivities is to make sure that everyone who attends, especially the men in the group, knows that you appreciate them being there. Make sure that you have something special in store for all the men in your party.
What do bridesmaids really want for gifts?
Bridesmaids gifts can be awkward if you're not sure what to get. It can also be stressful and expensive. This is one gift giving event as a friend where you really don't want to make a mistake. So here are some tips that will help you out.
The best gifts are things that'll be useful to her and not just trinkets or make-up she might not even like. Think about what she likes and what she'd use a lot. I've noticed that a lot of brides get really stressed about bridesmaid gifts. The best thing you can do is not to stress. If you're having a hard time deciding, ask her friends and bridesmaids. They can be a great source of information.
A bachelorette party is a time for the bride-to-be and her closest friends to come together and celebrate the last days before the big moment. In the past, such parties were only for those who were not married at the time but now, a lot of women are having a party, not just for the women, but also for the women who have been married.