A first communion party is one of the most memorable events for any child. They can cherish this special day with a keepsake they can use for years. One of the best ways to celebrate this milestone is by giving them a special gift. After all, you don’t want them to forget such a wonderful day, so you need to give them something that they will treasure from now on.
Here are some of the things that special kids love to receive as thanks for celebrating this holy day.
|American Girl Maryellen Doll and Book||Best Overall|
|First Communion Pocket Token||Budget Pick|
|Magneto Mini Cruiser Skateboard Cruiser||Upgrade Pick|
1. American Girl Maryellen Doll and Book
- Has soft, open-and-close eyes
- Features a halo made of mesh fabric
- Best for children over the age of 5
- Can be ordered separately from the doll
- The doll’s outfit is very cute
- Includes a hardcover America Girl book
This American Girl Maryellen doll and eBook set is the perfect gift for a child who’s making their first holy communion.
It comes with a hardcover America Girl book, which goes with the Maryellen doll. It’s also possible to purchase the book and skip the doll.
The Maryellen doll includes an adorable white lace dress with a lace overlay veil on a plastic comb that can easily be removed if your child wants to style it their own way.
2. LAGHCAT Mermaid Tail Blanket Crochet Mermaid Blanket
- Made with 100% acrylic yarn
- Size: 71"x35.5"
- Soft, comfortable, and lightweight
- Comes with a carrying bag
- Machine washable and dryable
- The yarn occasionally sheds.
This is a beautiful crochet blanket that is made with a soft and comfortable material. It can be used for adults during the cold winter months.
This blanket is large enough to accommodate a person who is 6 feet tall, so it may be a little too big for kids. However, this is not to say that it can’t be used by them.
You may be out hunting for a great gift for that special moment when your child becomes an achiever of merit or else accomplishment. You can do this with this the best mermaid blanket.
3. Jewelkeeper Unicorn Musical Jewelry Box
- Music box plays the traditional dance of the sugar plum fairy tune
- Three drawers
- Has a mirror and a shelf inside of the box
- Made of MDF and plastic(FDA approved)
- Very beautiful and stylish design
- Perfect for kids 4 and older
- Lids on drawers are attached
- Small sized and easy to carry
- Makes a great gift for girls
- Good value
- The box does not utilize batteries for the music. This means that if you want to play some music, you will need to purchase a set of C batteries
- The doll does not open and close the lids for the drawers. They are stationary
- The “jewels” do not light up on their own.
This beautiful music box is 36 inches tall and is adorned with a beautiful pink and blue crystal castle. It is also adorned with a cute pink fairy, a dog, a horse and a unicorn that are all playing the sugar plum fairy tune.
The top of the castle opens and the crystal ball on top lights up. The lid of the castle also opens completely and allows you to store your jewelry. You can also use the box to store other small items, such as envelopes and important papers.
4. First Communion Pocket Token
- Solid and detailed design
- Budget-friendly price
- Simply stunning
- Lightweight and durable
- Highly portable
- Great gift for First Communion or Confirmation
- Makes a great holiday gift
- Anyone can wear one at any time
- Religiously inspired
- Stylish and trendy
First Communion Pocket Token, Silver Tone 1-Inch Medal with Thin Chain Necklace is a religious blessing designed to fulfill the first sacramental step that every child takes in achieving religious knowledge. This sacramental gift can be used to suit any needs a little one might have. This honoree medal comes with engraving that can read: I am the Bread of Life. The silver tone will suit any religious function you might want to give it to.
5. "Lovely Rose" High Polished 925 Sterling Silver Earrings
- High-quality silver
- Elegant earrings
- A good choice for a meaningful gift
- Will surely make the receiver feel loved.
- Price is excellent
- One-size earrings might not be suitable for everyone.
These earrings are lovely and would make a great gift for your First Communion girl. They are round and pear-shaped, and they look very classy.
Her friends and family members will probably think of these earrings as she carefully places them in her ears each day. If you want to buy something meaningful for her, these earrings would be a great option. One word of caution, though, a size between 6 and 9 would be best for her to wear these earrings.
6. Willow Tree Angel of The Spirit
- Will fit in any decor
- A perfect gift for kids and parents
- A top seller on Amazon
- The figurine looks gorgeous
Statue for First Communion, Girl, Figurine for Gift by Valerie.
If you’re looking for a First Communion gift option that is a bit different from the norm, this item by Valerie is sure to be a hit.
The figurine comes in a graceful pose, which should make it a popular choice among teenagers and young ladies. What’s really delightful about this piece is the exquisite detailing.
7. Peaceable Kingdom All About Me Diary 6.25" Lock and Key
Size: 6.25″ x 8.5″ –Recommended for kids ages 7-9. Note: Recommended age is an estimate.
Sturdy vinyl cover with repositionable lock and key — no keys to lose and a reusable lock.
8. Magneto Mini Cruiser Skateboard Cruiser
The Magneto Mini Cruiser Skateboard Cruiser is a fantastic set of wheels for kids, teens, and adults alike.
The Magneto Mini Cruiser can be folded up for compact storage, putting small won’t have to worry about taking it on a long trip.
It has excellent rubber wheels, a soft grip, a sturdy Canadian maple deck, and a flexible nylon belt guard to protect the deck and the rider.
9. iClever Boostcare Kids Headphones
- The sound quality is excellent.
- Assembling the item is easy.
- Very lightweight.
- Comes with a volume control.
- Detachable cord.
- Great colors and cute cartoonish look.
- Perfect size for small ears and head.
- Reasonable price.
- Cord is unbraided.
- Not good for kids with big heads.
Buzzing sound heard if the cord comes in contact with headphone jack. Not so much of an issue though.
The Noise Cancelling Headphones from iClever is an excellent gift for your little one, especially if they love listening to music when they are in the car or doing their homework or simply want to play games with their friends. They are so cute to look at and comes in attractive color choices. The sound produced is crystal clear and the padded ear cups are comfortable to wear. The ear cups fit perfectly on the ears. Music on the other side does not disturb what is happening on the ear side. The volume control and microphone are pretty powerful and work wonders as well.
10. Brightz WheelBrightz LED Bicycle Wheel Accessory Light
- Bright colors
- Avoids daytime dangers
- Easy to install
- Comes with a remote control
Why should people know if it is daytime or not at night time? People should know for their safety. This Brightz Wheel Brightz LED bike wheel light is made for safety.
If you’ve ever ridden at night or in bad weather, you’ve probably had a close call…
This set of wheel lights is basically a set of LED lights you install to your bicycle wheel spokes that make your bike visible to drivers at night, and a set of three LED lights for daytime.
11. Sterling Silver Engraved Flowers Heart Locket Necklace
- Both the necklace and the heart are made of fine silver
- The engraving is elegant
- We love the delicate design
- The necklace itself is sturdy and durable
- Suitable for a young girl
- Might appeal to boys as well
This silver necklace is offered by a company that is considered to be reputable in the jewelery industry. It is a perfect gift for a young girl to commemorate this special day. It is clean, simple and can be worn every day and at the same time be a reminder of this special first communion.
This necklace is popular with reviewers and buyers. Many parents describe the necklace as beautiful both as silver as well as an engraving. Many mothers also say that the necklace was everything they had hoped for and more. It is perfect for young girls and the engraving is heartfelt and beautiful.
The silver is bright and shines and the engraving is perfect. The necklace itself is substantial and is a good length and is appropriate for most young girls.
12. Cute Fashionable Handbag Mini Vintage Sweet Bowknot Casual Messenger Shoulder
- The bag comes in a wide range of colors to suit any taste
- The material is sturdy and the bag has a beautiful pattern
- The bag is very spacious inside and can fit a lot of things
- The shoulder strap is long so you can carry the bag around hands free
- The size is just right for a little girl and she will love her new bag
- The bag is just what she wanted to have after the First Communion
- The bag is affordable
- The bag does not come with any pockets for putting smaller items in
- It would be great if the bag was washable
One thing is certain, this bag is just what little girls need, especially after a First Communion. This bag is just cute and adorable and the little ones will love to have it. It is just perfect to carry all the gifts from the First Communion.
13. Creativity for Kids Enchanted Fairy Garden Craft Kit
This is the perfect gift for an imaginative little girl. It will help her to create a mystical world full of flowers and bugs.
This kit is designed to use at home or in the classroom. It includes all the essentials to create an enchanted garden, including a fairy house. It’s sure to bring out the creativity in them.
14. First Holy Communion Boy Missal
- Accurate and easy to read
- Gives a wonderful introduction to the Holy Mass
- Reasonably priced
The First Holy Communion Boy Missal Rosary Box and Lapel Pin is a lovely boxed set with a beautiful angel centerpiece. It contains a sturdy rosary, a missal, a prayer book, and a lapel pin.
The rosary is made of plastic beads with a silver-colored crucifix and center piece. The prayer book is made out of sturdy card stock which can be easily held. There is also a section with pictures that show how every aspect of the Holy Mass looks like.
The box itself is covered in a leatherette cover. If you are looking for a fancy box to give to your little one, look no further. The missal is also quite high quality, and the pages are designed with children in mind, making it easy for kids to see.
15. Spikeball Game Set
Game Night and More!
16. Miabella 18K Gold Over Sterling Silver Italian Rosary Cross Bead Charm Link Chain Bracelet
- Adjustable link chain for different wrist sizes
- Nice packaging and presentation
- It come with a pouch
This is a lovely accessory that's great for a young girl's first communion. The chain is made from sterling silver, but the beads are made from 18K gold overlaid on sterling silver, which brightens them up nicely. They're a little big for a child, but measure 2.4mm and will fit most girls.
We really like this chain because you can adjust it to fit a wrist size of 6.5 or 7.5 inches. That makes it perfect for girls between 6 and 8 years old. The packaging is nice, with a velvet pouch to store the rosary in.
17. Roman My First Communion Girl Prayer Book Rosary Pin Purse 6 Piece Set
- Will prove a nice item to grow with your daughter as she ages
- Beautiful jewellery piece set that consists of the rosary, prayer book, and cross
- Adorable first communion gift ideas for girls
- Perfect first communion gift from mom and dad
- The material used to make the cross pendant is quite thin
- The cross is a little on the smaller side
We love this cute set of first communion gifts for girls that will prove to be a perfect keepsake gift for your daughter’s special day.
The set includes a rosary, prayer book and a crucifix to remind her to pray every day and to keep her promises to God and to the world. The entire item is beautifully packaged in a white gift box.
The first communion gift is accented with an adorable ribbon bow and is presented to your daughter in a beautiful white gift box with a glossy finish. The rosary comes with tiny pearl beads and the cross has a beautiful design.
18. Miabella 925 Sterling Silver Italian Rosary Beaded Sideways Cross Necklace
- Gift of faith
- Strong and attractive
- Will be cherished for generations
A girl’s first communion is a huge deal for her.
She’s excited to get dressed up in her best dress and proudly show off her shiny rosary!
The Miabella 925 Sterling Silver Italian Rosary Beaded Sideways Cross Necklace, Link Chain 16, 18 or 22 Inch for Women Teen Girls Made in Italy is a girl’s dream come true!
19. Fire HD 10 Tablet
- Built-in Alexa: Just tap and ask for music, weather, news, and more
- 32 GB of internal storage for all of the books, TV shows, movies, and apps
- Dual-band, dual-antenna Wi-Fi for faster streaming and fewer dropped connections
- Fast-charging power supply gets your tablet going again in no time
- Stay productive and entertained for up to 10 hours with long-lasting battery life
- Enjoy millions of movies, TV shows, songs, Kindle e-books and Android apps
- Watch downloaded videos anywhere with a Prime membership, Netflix plan or Showtime subscription
- 6.3 ounces, and about 1/3-inch thick
- Not waterproof (Don’t get splashed; no swimming or bathing)
The tablet was well packaged, has a sharp hi-def screen, good sound system and seems to be well built, with a solid sturdy feel. The 16 gb version sells for about the same price, but is a lot less memory than the 32 gb.
20. Personalized Cross Necklace
- Comes in a compact size
- Not at all heavy
- Really good quality at a reasonable price
- Poor packaging
- It broke off quite easily
- There are personalization issues
Chain, Inexpensive First Gifts.
This necklace is a perfect gift to give to a boy child for their first communion or confirmation. It comes in a lovely size and design that is perfect for men of all age.
The chain is made of two materials copper and stainless steel. This makes the chain simple and elegant, and also quite strong and durable. It’s also worth mentioning that the crucifix will stay in place without rotating as well as tarnishing. It’s also cut cleanly.
21. Holy Stone HS190 Foldable Mini Nano RC Drone
- * Holds its charge for long periods of time * Auto flip-over
We love this drone because it’s simple to fly and has lots of features. The Holy Stone HS190 Foldable is great for beginners and offers great value. It comes 90 minutes of flying time with a 60-minute charging time.
It can do 360-degree flip-over and fly forwards, backwards, left and right, and can carry a small video camera on its undercarriage. The Holy Stone comes with a spare set of blades and is great for indoor and outdoor flying. It's a great drone for kids and is safe to use in a home with furniture.
Because it has a camera, expect to get a lot of use out of this drone and be prepared for frequent crashes. The Holy Stone HS190 Foldable is easy to fly, and it hovers well for selfies and photos.
22. Kid Watch
- Nice looking watch
- Works well for school sports
- It is powered by a replaceable battery that is not expensive
- The watch is very easy to set
- Numbers are easy to see
- It doesn’t feel too heavy at all
- Water resistant up to 100 feet
- Luminous hands are easy to see
- Bright light at night for safety
Summary: Although this watch isn’t cutting edge, it is pretty awesome for the money. My 12 year old son loves it and I’m sure he’ll get several years of use out of it.
23. Cottage Garden May The Lord Bless and Keep You Teal Distressed Jewelry Music Box Plays How Great Thou Art
- It is a great gift for any little girl who loves jewelry and has received her first sacrament on her First Communion day
- It is made from a high quality material, made from wood with a silver plated finish
- The entire jewelry set is so elegant, silver plated, and so pretty looking, that it will surely catch anyone’s attention
- The jewelry set includes a beautiful cross, and one of the top selling charms on Amazon is the silver plated Miraculous Medal with scripture on the front
- This pretty looking necklace is perfect gift for your little girl to wear on her First Communion day as a keepsake, or on other special occasions as well
- It is a great gift for First Communion Day of your little girl because it looks so pretty to wear, and it will also remind her of that special day all her life
- This jewelry set is so nice, and is 100% hand made in the United States, and it is also a great gift for your little girl to be received on her First Communion day, but it does take 11 to 17 business days to arrive (so if you are in a hurry, then this is not the best option for you)
- Unfortunately, this pretty looking necklace is a bit overpriced, and actually comes relatively cheap for what you are really getting
24. Lifetime Creations Engraved Personalized First Communion Picture Frame
25. Dovetail Ink First Communion Gift
- Perfect and well made
- The material is amazing. Very nice in terms of quality
- Looks even better in person
- The size is not good for cards, but rather used as an art piece
- I wish they had a bigger size for the photo
26. Wreck This Journal
- Good for family time
- Fun and silly
- Great for learning new words and concepts
- Most pages are light-hearted and don’t pose a real challenge
- Great for road trips or long plane rides
- Not appropriate for certain ages
- Unsuitable for children who have trouble reading
- Inappropriate for children below the age of five
- Not a lot of room for writing
If you have a child or teenager you don’t know what to get them for their first communion, then you’re in the right place. We’ve compiled a list of some of the top gift ideas and best books for kids. Here are some of the books that are on our radar that both parents and children alike rave about.
The first communion is an important milestone in a child’s life. This is a day the child typically looks forward to as it marks his/ her entry into adulthood.
The first communion marks the beginning of their spiritual journey. We have put together a list of some of the best books for kids to help you make their first communion day a truly memorable one.
27. Girls Think of Everything: Stories of Ingenious Inventions by Women
- History of women inventors that is fun to read
- Engaging and well-written and fun to read
- Makes learning about history easy
- Inspires young girl to be innovative
The history of women inventors is fascinating and informative. "Girls Think of Everything: Stories of Ingenious Inventions by Women" is a fun to read history of 20 women inventors. The author utilizes a fun, engaging writing style that makes reading about history easy.
We found in our first communion gift guide, that this book would be a fantastic gift for a young girl who enjoys reading about history and would love to learn about the history of women inventors. The author describes each inventor and her invention or inventions and teaches about the early days as well.
A perfect gift for the young girl who enjoys reading about history. It's also perfect for the young girls who hope to be inventors.
28. The Never Girls Collection #1
- Novel series is very popular with girls
- It is a great story for teaching children that they can do whatever they want if they believe in themselves and are willing to listen and have faith
- The books are about 3-4 pages in length and are easy to understand making them a great learning opportunity for children who are just ready to read, but not ready to tackle entire chapters yet
- Would be great for inspirational reading for almost any age child and for both girls and boys
- The story is a very solid Christian story with none of the plot twists or spiritual oddities that are common in other books in this genre; that makes it a great gift for a child that might be reluctant to read other books
- These books are great for encouraging self-expression for children and also would be great to use when teaching children about character role models
- Would be a great gift for almost any occasion such as a birthday, Easter Basket, Christmas stocking stuffer, special present, or just because
- The story was written by Kim Vogel Sawyer who has written many children’s book including the popular Ellie Kate series which is a precious series about Ellie who has been chronically ill since birth and despite the many things she has been forced to give up, still has a positive outlook on life and inspires everyone around her with her generosity, kindness, and enthusiasm
29. Kid Beginner Guitar Classical Guitar Acoustic Guitar 1/2 Size 30 Inch Starter Kits
- High quality wood and fine craftsmanship
- Highly recommended for kids to learn guitar
- Very portable, durable, and original design
- Fully hand polished with durable gloss
- Multiple color option available
- All accessories are included in the packages
Five Star Performer: If you are looking for the best guitar for beginner, the one you can not miss is this guitar. It is a very high quality product mainly made of wood, which looks classic and adorable. Also, it has a special design of pick holder and wipe cloth. You will never be troubled about the broken picks or picks in your pocket any longer. This product is very suitable for kids just start learning the first chords. The accessories are all included in the package. A nice gift for your kids and even for yourself.
30. NIrV, Adventure Bible
31. Pansonite Vr Headset
- Best VR headsets
- Convenient to carry around
- Easy to set up
- Easy to clean
- Charging dock included
- Easy to adjust
- Metal is a little bendy
- Doesn’t have a great range of view
This is the most accessible VR headsets. This was exactly what one of our reviewers wanted: the reliability and simplicity of a headset that didn’t break the bank. For the right person, this headset can be the perfect introduction to VR.
The remote controls can take some getting used to, but that’s what you should expect from a cheaper headset. The headset only works with a small number of VR apps, but, if you’re new to VR, you’d have a hard time finding a better app than the free Facebook VR.
The resolution is a little low, but still runs at a fairly smooth rate. We recommend this headset for beginners and those who don’t want to toss down for a top-of-the-line set.
32. Azacow Portable Outdoor Bluetooth Speakers Waterproof Wireless
This is a perfect gift for someone who loves outdoor activities or an active lifestyle. It is durable and it is fairly good looking. It comes with a powerful rechargeable Lithium-ion battery which drives the durable speaker unit, such as Built-in MIC, TF card, TF card reader, USB charging port etc.
The Azacow Speakers is also dustproof and waterproof. It is made from high quality materials that adds to its durability. The portable and lightweight design makes the speaker “unique in performance". This is a lightweight speaker that fits into a small backpack and weighs “just 590g".
This speaker also has an effective and efficient voice control features. You can connect it with real time two or more people. Just speak and enjoy music and the Mic is really responsive. You can use this speaker with any Bluetooth-enabled device. It is compatible with “Android / IOS or Win10 PC / notebook, tablet etc”. It is also compatible with semi-permanent mode, which means that it can stay charged for 3 to 4 days after a full charge.
33. EIGSO Religious Jewelry
- Gift for First Communion
- Inspirational message
- Goes perfect with a fashionable attire
- Arrives in a beautiful and clear gift box
- This bracelet is easy to take on or off for parties or other occasions and can be worn again or given as a gift or.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is a good gift for a girl's first communion?
Getting gifts for the first Communion of a girl is easy when you know what things you should give her. First Communion gifts should be something that she’s going to remember for a very long time. Having a throw back memory of her very first holy communion is priceless. Giving a girly pink dress or a barbie doll would just be such a waste because she’s not going to remember it. Instead, opt for things that she’s going to treasure and make her memories of this special day long lasting.
Isn’t it better to give your child something memorable, funny, meaningful, and everlasting than something she’ll outgrow quickly?
So, what will make her first holy communion more fun and memorable? Here’s a list of some good gifts that you can give your girl.
What is a good gift for a first communion?
Some kids dream of nothing more than their First Communion Day. That is the day on which we become a member of the Church and, therefore, a full member of the Catholic family. For many, this is one of the happiest days of their life, the culmination of the spiritual journey they started as infants.
The gifts you give a kid preparing to take his First Communion are extra special. Think of them as good luck gifts as he prepares to make his first Communion. Some Communion gifts are designed to be able to be framed and hung in his room. These make great keepsakes and solid reminders of his special day. Other gifts are great to use.
What kind of gift do you give for confirmation?
The best confirmation gift ideas include some of the things your child is interested in. You can encourage them to be involved in their sports, music, or favorite hobby or even help them learn how to play an instrument. You can also give them a gift card or money depending on the child’s age.
Personal gifts that appeal to them are always great as well. However you can replace them with any of the gifts listed above or any activity that you can do together, which will allow you both have more fun and bond together.
How do you celebrate first communion?
Communion is a very special day for Catholics. It is a time to remember Christ’s life, death, and most importantly, resurrection. It is a day that strongly relates to real-life, to the reality we live in. That is why it is important to make the day special for your child. You can celebrate it with your child but also allow him to go through the day as a member of the Lord’s family.
Celebrating first communion requires proper gifts, from clothes you give your child to the food you prepare and the style you set. First communion is a time to celebrate and prepare for the next big milestone for your child: confirmation. Here are the types of gifts you can give your child on his first communion day.
It is definitely nerve racking to plan a gift for that special boy or girl. In this post we take away the headache (or maybe heartache) of finding the perfect gift for First Communion.
Whatever age or gender, the important part is the thought that you put into giving a gift, whenever special. You will find inspiration and helpful ideas in the list that we have put together.
If you like what you see, please subscribe to our site so that you can keep up with the latest news from our gift experts and our top 50 themed gift guides.
|American Girl Maryellen Doll and Book||Best Overall|
|First Communion Pocket Token||Budget Pick|
|Magneto Mini Cruiser Skateboard Cruiser||Upgrade Pick|